Monday 25 February 2013

Planning Life?

The past 3 days have been somewhat of a downer.  I went shopping today with some friends and made it through while having a great time!  I really needed it.  A vacation is definitely in order this summer.  I'm not sure where exactly or when, but we all just need to get away and have some fun! 

The bottom of the sides of my feet are half numb again and my hands have had these random little shooting pains in them.  I feel physically tired as well.  It is tiring just to walk around which is why I am super happy I made it today! Even if it was only a couple of hours.

I just don't know if I can fully wrap my head around the idea of life being like this.  Always dealing with the unexpected.  I don't even know how to plan for a vacation, because I don't know what kind of condition I will be in.  I guess it's a good thing I've always been good with spontaneity, cause I think life is going to have to be lived a bit on the fly. Planning on having to change your plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment