Saturday 15 November 2014

I still matter

I'm tired. Tired of fighting for every bit of help.  I had my MRI almost 2 months ago. I've been having issues, some of which have dissipated in the last 4 weeks, some that have gotten worse. I've called the clinic. Spoke to the nurses. They've left notes for the doctor. But 2 months later I still don't know the results. I still am not getting any help for the upper body numbness, tingling, and itchy sensation.  In a weird way I'm thankful it's completely numb now so it doesn't hurt and itch. But why should I have to be grateful for that?  I don't know if the meds are working because there is no report yet.  I don't know who to blame.  A doctor with over 700 patients is definitely overloaded. But I still matter. So who is here to help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment