Sunday 10 August 2014

Better than expected

I'm almost too tired to blog but it's been a while so I'll keep it short. Just wanted to say that I'm very thankful for the staff we have. I've been able to trade off with Shawn and supervise for the most part. They've caught on really fast and so far are very reliable.  I feel like this has turned out better than I could have imagined. I was worried I was going to be there way more and be exhausted for the first while but it's been the opposite. Even if I'm there I just watch and help the odd time. It's very awesome to see how this has turned out. Shawn is back to work in a few days but that's ok. I'm Sooo happy with our staff so far!  And so grateful for my mom who's held down the fort here the past 2 weeks:)

Having said that it feels like the summer has flown by! But we are taking the long weekend to go away and spend some quality time as a family before school starts. Only 3 weeks til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment