Monday 11 March 2013

It's not a "Dip"

It's not a "dip".  Last night was tough.  I wanted to throw something, hit something, scream.  Trying to ignore the truth doesn't make it so.  I'm relapsing....again.  It's just a lot more gradual this time.  If I think about the last time it was gradual too, but I was recovering from surgery and just didn't really process all of that until now.  I just don't know that I can do this.  4 bad months to 2.5 good months is not exactly my favourite ratio.  I'm just so mad and sad and trying not to shut down...

1 comment:

  1. Charis, I am reminded of Ecclesiastes 3, especially the verse about "a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance." Weeping and mourning, and madness and sadness.....there is a time for it. As a pretty "new" friend, I wonder if I should write these things, but it doesn't seem fair to read about your journey without letting you know I was here. I continue to pray for you and your family, may God hold you all close.

    Lori F.

    ReplyDelete